http://hosted.fleshlight.com/gallery/486/link/1082801



Several blogs and podcasts that I know and trust said many good things about it, most notably how much it actually does feel like real sex, and how it is good for training your body to respond to specific stimulus. (That preferably doesn’t center on your thumb hitting at JUST the right angle.)

First Impressions: This toy is stacking up pretty well.

The Experiment Begins: Solotime. It is soft and smooth on the outside, as well as in, and is surprisingly yielding. You don’t expect it to open as wide as it does. (“That’s what she said!” “Shaddup, you!”) Generally, when trying a new technique in the past (or even with other sleeves) I ultimately abandon them for “the sure thing” technique that I know works. The Fleshlight surprised me by producing an orgasm on its own before I even considered switching.
 
Night two’s orgasm took a little longer, and introduced me to the difference of making that hand motion with (basically) a flashlight in hand. Sore forearms, I’m afraid. But again, it delivered. I’m sure it may fail its task at some point, but not so far. So, two days into the 30 and I’m impressed with this new toy.
 
My first few days with the toy proved to be a harbinger of things to come. This is, indeed, the finest crafted male masturbatory toy I have ever encountered, though I’m not really a connoisseur. (My hand has done just fine all by its lonesome for quite some time…until it decided to formulate a plot to ruin my…let’s just say interpersonal sexual encounters).

What is most impresses me about it, though, is the consistency. I have not had trouble climaxing with it at all, which is pretty impressive considering I usually abandon new masturbatory technique in favor of the tried and true hand method that led me to contemplate drastic measures in the first place. Now that I’ve had a bit more “hands off” time with the product, I can go into more detail about my thoughts on it.
 
One of my favorite features, and likely to be the favorite of many, is the twist off “vent” at the back. When twisted completely off, you will find the pink end of the sleeve sticking out the bottom of the tube, but when left on, you can control the amount of suction within based on the amount of opening you’re providing. I’ve found some nights it’s a lot of suction that does the trick, others it’s wide open, still others it’s closed tight. A nice feature that really offers variety.
 
Nothing is going to change the fact that you’re now using a large and somewhat unweildy piece of heavy plastic to do something your hands used to be quite capable of (and mostly still are) but the Fleshlight has so far proven itself to be a great addition to our toybox, and may well be our version of The Rabbit, the toy that really goes the distance.
 
 I think I’ve discovered my new method and will be using it for quite a while. And that is a strong recommendation, after all, I’ve been masturbating for over 20 years now.

Source: http://www.lifeontheswingset.com/59/the-great-fleshlight-experiment-i/

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,